Massey Ferguson MF10

Balder

New User
Location
Ocala. Florida
Good afternoon all. I have a MF10 garden tractor SN# 1446 016 076. Can someone please tell me what year it is? I got it from a close friend who's dad purchased it new. My friend thought he got it in the late 60's or early 70's. Thanks for any help in advance. I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if I posted wrong. Thanks again.
 
Good afternoon all. I have a MF10 garden tractor SN# 1446 016 076. Can someone please tell me what year it is? I got it from a close friend who's dad purchased it new. My friend thought he got it in the late 60's or early 70's. Thanks for any help in advance. I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if I posted wrong. Thanks again.
its a "garden tractor" , or "lawn mower", and if you had that in the title its more eye catching as here is the most traffic. they are nice looking little units.
 
found out its built by american machinery and foundry , from 1967 to 1976. after that snapper was building them.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top