massey harris 44 puller

  • Thread starter Thread starter NJ
  • Start date Start date

NJ

Member
just wondering if anyone knew of a good bias pulling tire is, as far as size, brand etc. thanks
 
I use armstrongs they hook up well and seem to be a little bigger than most. Firestones also seem to work well, super lugs the 23 degrees they are pretty expensive from where I'm from.
 
We use Titans, but I always here that Firestone F151 are the best pulling tire there is. The 151's aren't made anymore, Have a set that I found last year that are going on this spring, so were going to give them a try. We do well, but some times a guy will drive right through our ruts and go a couple more feet.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top