Massey Harris Clipper Combine Engine?!

So I just picked up a Massey Harris SP Clipper Combine from a guy in Wisconsin. My question is what kind of 4 cylinder engine is it and were can I find parts for it if at all! I know that the Massey 35 combine had the same engine as the clipper and I seen that there was a guy on YouTube that restored one but he didn't give any information except that the original had a cracked Engine block and that they put in a new Engine that was painted and modernized with the latest car engine technology! Wish I new were he got it!

I have a few new engine parts. Possibly find some others. If you are interested...contact me through my E-mail....bottom right, classic view.
Wayne

I have a Massey Super 35 1963 model. The engine is a F140 Continetal flathead four cylinder. Same engine that is on a Lincoln
welding machine. Great running engine, just hard to start when allowed to sit up for awhile.

I just found the model, its a continental f163! It turns over nice but could use a new magneto witch are very hard to find for this kind of setup!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back