This message is a reply to an archived post by Ray on March 09, 2006 at 15:58:53.
The original subject was "McCormick corn binder advice".
I just came across this site.....and I need some help from someone out there in the implement community.
My family has my grandfathers row binder. I have pictures of it. But at this moment, I cannot tell you what brand it is. I"m told that it is in great condition and still works and has been in barns for many years now (in Texas)
If you have any knowledge of row binders and their worth and/or someone that I should contact, I would appreciate it.
We are selling the farm soon and I would like this to go to someone that would love to have it and not sit out in the elements at another location.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Brenda in Omaha
The original subject was "McCormick corn binder advice".
I just came across this site.....and I need some help from someone out there in the implement community.
My family has my grandfathers row binder. I have pictures of it. But at this moment, I cannot tell you what brand it is. I"m told that it is in great condition and still works and has been in barns for many years now (in Texas)
If you have any knowledge of row binders and their worth and/or someone that I should contact, I would appreciate it.
We are selling the farm soon and I would like this to go to someone that would love to have it and not sit out in the elements at another location.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Brenda in Omaha