McCormick Jigsaw

rusty6

For those that like the jigsaws, this is my 52 Merc parked beside the McCormick Deering 15-30 in my yard. In front of my grandfather's homestead cabin. "The Century shack" as I call it.

Attachments

• 1704468377800.png
    1704468377800.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Nice pic, love those old Mercurys.

I've got a question for you. How do you bring the puzzle from that site to here?

I can upload my pics and create a puzzle but can't get it to come here. I've copied and pasted the link but it won't show my pic/puzzle.

Thanks in advance.

Nice pic, love those old Mercurys.

I've got a question for you. How do you bring the puzzle from that site to here?

I can upload my pics and create a puzzle but can't get it to come here. I've copied and pasted the link but it won't show my pic/puzzle.

Thanks in advance.
Mercs are my favourite subject but I know they are not for everybody. You have to go to this site to upload your photo link. I always use photos already on fatebook as they seem to be the only ones that work. Instagram photos don't work. Not sure what else does. If you are not on fb then you might be out of luck.
jigsaw site

For those that like the jigsaws, this is my 52 Merc parked beside the McCormick Deering 15-30 in my yard. In front of my grandfather's homestead cabin. "The Century shack" as I call it.
Thanks for posting. That's still a flathead isn't it? The last year maybe.........? I like the "other" format that you've used. Larry

Mercs are my favourite subject but I know they are not for everybody. You have to go to this site to upload your photo link. I always use photos already on fatebook as they seem to be the only ones that work. Instagram photos don't work. Not sure what else does. If you are not on fb then you might be out of luck.
jigsaw site

I've owned several Mercurys over the years but all '60's or '70's models, three '63 Meteors.

images (4).jpg

No, I don't do the book of faces so I guess that's that then. The pic I uploaded was from my files.

Thanks.

I've owned several Mercurys over the years but all '60's or '70's models, three '63 Meteors.

View attachment 1472

No, I don't do the book of faces so I guess that's that then. The pic I uploaded was from my files.

Thanks.
I found another option that works. I have photos on the Pinterest site and I find that I can link them to the jigsaw site to make a puzzle. Like this.
Another Merc and McCormick

Attachments

• another Merc jigsaw.JPG
    another Merc jigsaw.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 9

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back