You were correct on the Case C. Thank you. I'm wondering if you could answer a few more questions? I did tell him to get an owners manual. I got there this morning and the pulley was tight. He gave it a yank, there was a bang and then it turned fairly easy. I rolled it over a few times and it rolled smoothly. He started it and at idle I slowly engaged the clutch for a short time. It seemed to run smoothly. Any thoughts? Are those gears and bearings lubed by the trans oil or is that a separate compartment? Does the tractor have to be split to get to those parts? There's a 1/4 pipe plug in the bell housing on the right side, any idea what that's for? Does the clutch oil level need to be checked? As you can tell, I'm not familiar with these old Case tractors. Thak you very much for your time and wisdom.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back