Been a while since I mentioned my Member Map. It's still there. If you want to see where your YT neighbors are, look them up. Want to be included? add yourself and I'll approve your request in a few days. Leaving YT? Sorry to see you go, but if you want to be removed send me an email. I put RIPs at the bottom as a In Memory Of The top several entries are shows, I made their pins white.

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored nor endorsed by YT. Just something I'm doing on my own. I enjoy it. Hope everyone likes it and finds it useful.

I hadn't been on there in a long time. Just clicking close to home, there's one member who moved a few years ago and a show that doesn't happen anymore. Lots of members who haven't posted in a long time.

I may have missed something on site. I have been on there for a long time. What do the various colors mean for different members?

Now a follow up question. How do I get into favorites on this replacement computor? Desk top. Not anyway close to as good as one that went bad.

favorites are a function of the web browser you use, not the computer it's on. without more info, some assumptions would be needed. windows 11, with microsoft edge as a browser? if so, there should be a star at the right end of what's called the address bar. the address bar is just below the top of the page, where it shows what page you're viewing. for example, for me right now, that's
yesterdaystractors.com/ttalk/messages/2408933.html#postfp
if you click that star, it will add the page you're viewing to your favorites. if windows 11/edge is not what you are using, let us know what is.

This post was edited by HFJ on 06/28/2023 at 05:27 pm.

ps: to just view your existing favorites, again, assuming win 11/edge, click the 3 dots at the extreme right of that same bar, just below the X that closes the window. favorites will be on the list that appears.

firefox has a menu button to the far right of the address bar, just below the X at upper right. it's 3 horizontal lines. click that, and you should see 'bookmarks' - firefox does not call them favorites, but it's the same thing. you can also add the current page to bookmarks by holding down the control key and pressing the letter d.

This post was edited by HFJ on 06/29/2023 at 10:25 am.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back