Mercury Drive by the old barn

rusty6

Got the full length video up of the autumn leaf tour in the Merc. Stopped by the old log barn for some walk around video. Couldn't get inside without a shovel so the inside tour will have to be another time. Great weather. We just don't get enough of it at a time. One day of combining followed by rain and then several days wait for the crop to dry. Then combine one more day and it rains again. Not much. Just enough to shut down combining. Before we know it October will be here and maybe s#*# :-(
Autumn Mercury Drive

Thanks for the tour. Looks like gravel roads may have been a little tough on the windshield in the Merc over the decades. Really enjoy the videos of your part of the world!

Great video, Rusty6. Neat to see the old barn up close. Some interesting bits of rust too. I like the rusty gear door-stop. :)

Being that I'm very much a geography "nut", I'd like to request a little narration of which roads you travel in relation to your farm buildings.

Is the old barn on your 100 acre wood? As always this is very much enjoyed.

Thanks for the replies. I was out til well after midnight in harvest activities so late to turn on my computer this morning before starting another day. Ron, that log barn is within shouting distance of my home although on the next quarter section. The two brothers and cousin all located their homesteads on 3 adjoining quarters just a short walk apart back in the early 1900s. Great uncle Alf was found laying dead in front of that very barn back in the winter of 43. Stroke or something.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back