Met fellow YTer today

Keith Molden

We drove up to Plain City, Ohio today to the 73rd Annual Reunion of the Miami Valley Steam Threshers today and had the opportunity to meet RWillet while he was running his crosscut saw on an Alice Chalmers WC. Had a quick chat cause he was pretty darned busy sawing. Six year old Granddaughter went with us and was pretty darned impressed with the steam engines as well as the tractors from a lot of manufacturers, and therre were a lot of tractors. I got to snap a pic of him while we were there. Keith
cvphoto130621.jpg

Sure glad to meet you Keith, but just a couple of corrections....The Club owns the crosscut/drag saw, it is my Allis Chalmers WC on the belt.... Have had a good time with the saw this week...Got to meet and talk to a few good people, You and your better half, and granddaughter included....The smaller pieces keep you busy resetting and moving...We put a piece on later in the day that took 14 minutes to cut....Gave me time to sit down and get a drink of tea....

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back