MF 1150 Diff-Lock

Roy in UK

Hi,
My question is was The Massey Ferguson 1150 fitted with a diff-lock? I know our 1100 had one and apparently so had The 1130 but I have been chatting with a guy on
Facebook who wants to know if it was fitted to the 1150 too as he has heard it might not have been (Although I can't understand why it wouldn't have one)
Thanks in advance,
Roy

(quoted from post at 16:11:16 05/01/22) Hi,
My question is was The Massey Ferguson 1150 fitted with a diff-lock? I know our 1100 had one and apparently so had The 1130 but I have been chatting with a guy on
Facebook who wants to know if it was fitted to the 1150 too as he has heard it might not have been (Although I can't understand why it wouldn't have one)
Thanks in advance,
Roy

Looking at the 1150 parts book they show Differential on page 125 and Differential (with Lock) on page 126. I would say it was possible to get one with or without a diff lock. If it works I have linked the parts book below, the AGCO parts books don't always play well with links.

https://parts.agcocorp.com/en_US/apbsearch?q=masseyferguson/651284/l&name=1150+TRACTOR

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back