MF 135 starting issue

Saikbran

New User
I have MF135 and it was starting a running perfectly fine last year but now it just clicks. Does anyone know what it could be?

Video added

 
Good morning.

It can help if you identify the engine your tractor has as well as the model.

have you had it started this year before this happened or is this the first try at starting it this year?

The loud clunk when you hit the key sounds like the starter might be locked into the flywheel to me. I would loosen the starter mount bolts and move the starter around to see if it frees. Have you tried turning the engine by hand/barring it over?

Where abouts in the wide world are you located? I ask as what I am guessing is the starter, in your video, doesn't look like the ones I am familiar with on 135s
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top