The pressure control valve line is where the bolt is welded in place, I suspect the adjustable pressure control valve has been removed. There are TWO standpipes available, a PLAIN one for tractors WITHOUT the pressure control option, and another with the small block/line that feeds the pressure control valve.I ordered a new standpipe, is there a line that connects to it? Didn’t see one free floating in there.
That will work IF a safety pressure relief valve is ADDED to the hydraulic pump since the adjustable pressure valve is not being used.Would it be bad if I just a put a plain standpipe being the valve is possibly removed? Just need the hitch to go up and down.
That should work.As of right now this is the only pressure relief valve I’ve seen. It’s located on the pump above the strainer.
View attachment 67600
Hello Farmboy, welcome to YT! I am not a Massey guy so I can’t help you. That looks suspiciously like the end of a hydraulic spool valve. I’m not sure if Dieseltech was just focused on that standpipe/pressure relief situation and said nothing about this. I would certainly like to be assured of what this is before you put it back together. I tried a quick glance through the online catalog but no luck. I will link it incase your not aware of it. Maybe try a post on the Massey Ferguson forum in the Manufacturers section.Metal piece that look like it sheared off.
View attachment 67580
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy