MF 35 and 35x

myfe35x

New User
While trying to collect data and facts about my recently bought MF35X I found some old threads here showing a few misunderstandings. They may have been addressed before, but anyway, here it is.

Apart from the 35s produced in the US and UK, there was also a line in France with a few differences. For one, in France they used very different serial numbers (my 35X has serial number 72869). Furthermore, unlike the US and UK models, in France they did produce the 35X with a AD3.152 direct injection engine giving about 45.5 HP (some claim 47 HP). I believe in the US and UK this engine was first used in the 135 models.

In the UK the AD3 was first used in the 135 in late 1965 in time for the 100 series launch at the Royal Smithfield Show in December of that year. 45.5HP has always been the recognised power for the 135. When the 250 and 250 4wd were announced they had to tweak the engine to gain a couple of HP. The upshot of this was the starting performance suffered a little.
DavidP, South Wales

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back