Mf10 dash plastic cover

Hello I'm restoring a mf10 and the dash plastic is cracked in a few different spots. At first I was thinking it was fiberglass but then once I took it off and looked closely at broken pieces I realized it was plastic and not gonna be able to be fixed. My question is, which models mf garden tractors dash plastic is interchangeable? (Mf 7,8,10,12,14,16) or is there a parts warehouse out there that still has these for sale?

Thanks mike

this
mvphoto69029.jpg

This is the part I'm talking about. I have the broken center section duct taped to keep the shape for matching up a replacement....

wowzers that's more then I gave for the whole thing lol. Now I like the fact that there is an aluminum option for those two darn plastic pieces, dash housing and hood trim. I'm gonna be on the hunt for that..... talk about making it to last, why did they even make these junk plastic ones lol couldn't have saved that much money for economical reasons. Anyone know how "rare" these aluminum trim parts are???

(quoted from post at 03:49:52 01/30/21) wowzers that's more then I gave for the whole thing lol. Now I like the fact that there is an aluminum option for those two darn plastic pieces, dash housing and hood trim. I'm gonna be on the hunt for that..... talk about making it to last, why did they even make these junk plastic ones lol couldn't have saved that much money for economical reasons. Anyone know how "rare" these aluminum trim parts are???
ood afternoon: This comment is meant in good humor; If you had paid more for the tractor, would you feel better about expensive parts??? You could always send some more money to the folks where you bought the tractor, then that would rationalize spending a lot for parts. Hmmmmmmm? Probably not.

Dennis M. in W. Tenn.

this was the most useless reply anyone could come up with! I'm kinda wondering why somebody actually put time into typing it out..... how old are we? I thought this site was for adults. It's no wonder why you cant get much help on these sites....... all I wanted to know was how rare those aluminum parts were?

(quoted from post at 13:05:23 01/30/21) this was the most useless reply anyone could come up with! I'm kinda wondering why somebody actually put time into typing it out..... how old are we? I thought this site was for adults. It's no wonder why you cant get much help on these sites....... all I wanted to know was how rare those aluminum parts were?

I'm with "DMartin9N-2N".

No one has forced you to try to restore an old machine, and no one owes you cheap parts.

Whether it be a car or truck or airplane or tractor or a little tractor, the "hobby" costs money.

Some of us are HAPPY when we can find an obscure part to help make a restoration complete even if the asking price is a bit steep, others squeal like a little girl.

Pay up and stop whining, or give it up!

another person waisting their time posting useless messages basically attacking me for a simple post just asking how rare are these aluminum body parts. I live in america and have the right to state my opinion on a price of something. I did not ask anyone to prove my opinion right or wrong. I'm only coming to this site for helpful info, not to debate opinions with ppl who only wanna argue their side. And definatly did not come here for ppl to tell me to quit working on my project cuz they said so.

So back to my original question before narrow minded humans chimed in......

How rare are the aluminum dash panel and hood trim pieces for these tractors?

Like are these tractors with the aluminum parts special editions or just certain years or only so many of them made like this.....

Please, please, please dont reply if your not gonna be helpful.

Thanks mike

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back