Jay Jepson
New User
Have a MF135 with Continental gas engine. Engine was rebuilt about 15 years ago and has very few hours on the rebuild since I moved off the farm. Ran like a top until....fan broke and butchered the radiator, fixed/replaced, leakage probs with carb. Bought new carb and replaced fuel line. No leakage so far. Has sat outside for a year plus. Cleaned up electrical connections to get it running. Battery may need a jump but when I try to start, the engine started to do its thing but now seems like the crank/pistons may be stuck.
Tried to move by wrench (1-1/8") and no joy. How should I proceed?
* Fully charge battery and apply charger start to see if it will turn over?
* Add some lubrication somewhere?
* Other.....?
Appreciate any assistance. Thank you.
Tried to move by wrench (1-1/8") and no joy. How should I proceed?
* Fully charge battery and apply charger start to see if it will turn over?
* Add some lubrication somewhere?
* Other.....?
Appreciate any assistance. Thank you.