MF35 parts interchange

JM87

New User
Hi all,

Found a 1983 (by the serial) MF240 at the local scrap yard. Tractor was scrapped because a tree fell on it and crushed the hood and did a lot of damage to the steering.

It has decent wheels and tires on it and runs well.

I have a 1962 or 63 model 35 with a somewhat tired engine. One of my rear tires leaks down and the rim has some rust through. Tractor is in above average cosmetic condition but has seen a lot of hours.

Anyone know if the complete wheels from the newer 240 will fit on my 35? They're both 6 lug front and 8 rear and the tires are the same size so it appears they will.

Also, will the later direct injected 3 cyl Perkins swap in place of my '62 3 cyl Perkins? The engines look nearly identical aside from the obvious head differences.

Thanks.

This post was edited by JM87 on 04/29/2022 at 02:43 pm.

You would be surprised as to how much will interchange between the 35, 50, 135, 150, 230, 235, 240, 245 models, as long as you have the complete tractor for parts put them side by side. There is some minor differences, but the are very noticeable.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back