mf65 hydraulic

I have a mf65 and the hydraulic work to lift back blade but if I push down on the blade, it goes down. if the blade is off and I push the arms down they just shake a little and go down a little. I changed the filter and new fluid.

I would suspect two possibilities. A worn out pump that does not produce enough pressure, or the piston that raises the three point arms is leaking fluid badly enough to reduce your raising force.

I have a 50 and a 65. If you changed fluid and filter I agree with Eric. Probably time for a tear down and rebuild. If you do take time to thoroughly hone the work cylinder smooth. There are good vireos
available.

Hook something to the 3ph, remove the round cover by your right heel after draining the oil down below the lowest bolt, raise the 3ph and look up inside with a light. You should able to see any leaks above the oil level. If you don't see any leaks, the problem is the pump. You will have to remove the top cover to fix a leaking cylinder or the o-ring between the top cover and cylinder. If your tractor does NOT have Multi-Power, you can lift the pump out thru the top. If it does have M-P, you may as well split the tractor between the transmission and rear end. I hope this answers your questions.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back