I have an empty #4 bottle of MIG gas that I want to get swapped out for a full one...75 Argon/25 CO2. Internet says that no TSC within 33 miles of my favorite store has it. Any of you use their gasses and have a problem with supply?
I have 2 places in the middle of town where I can swap tanks and be on my way.
I only use gas if I'm welding in clean body panels.
I will use flux wire on thin metals and a stick welder if I'm doing most of my welding on rusty metal.
 
I have an empty #4 bottle of MIG gas that I want to get swapped out for a full one...75 Argon/25 CO2. Internet says that no TSC within 33 miles of my favorite store has it. Any of you use their gasses and have a problem with
I've never seen a TSC type farm store swap welding tanks. I didn't even know TSC stores sold the tanks to begin with. You'll have to find a welding supply store or something similar. The feed elevator I work for here in SE Iowa swaps tanks, but we are just a retailer for AO Smith and Airgas.
AaronSEIA
 
I received a reply from AWG customer service. who supply the local TSC with gas. Very responsive, knowledgeable and courteous folks. They said that if you need a specialty gas that wasn't part of the planned delivery, contact the store and they can add it to the next shipment. He said that later on this week the gas I need will be available where I plan to buy it. I like staying with one company as I had problems early on with swapping my tanks and once I started using TSC, it was convenient to pick them up and no hassle.
 
You have it covered, just a FYI for the general members here. There are a lot of made in china tanks to be had on the internet, most are not legal to fill in North American. When you buy new tanks use a local company . Right now they run around 500.00 each
 
I'm confused. How did this thread go from MIG gas to EV battery packs?
Due to the longstanding and easy cylinder exchange process where you own a cylinder in a pool and can swap it at any supplier, any time you want and not worry about periodic hydro-testing costs, etc. The same model that needs to be applied to EV battery packs to eliminate several of the biggest obstacles to widespread EV use.
 
Due to the longstanding and easy cylinder exchange process where you own a cylinder in a pool and can swap it at any supplier, any time you want and not worry about periodic hydro-testing costs, etc. The same model that needs to be applied to EV battery packs to eliminate several of the biggest obstacles to widespread EV use.
I don't know where you get your gas, but where I get it, they DO charge for testing if a cylinder is out of date.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top