Minatuare Baler plans?

Hi there everyone,

I am inquiring on the behalf of a relative who would like to build himself a miniatuare from a set of pre packaged plans if possible. Size isn't a huge concern,
since I assume he will be able to scale up or scale down any parts he needs to. I do know about The Baler Man, but I do not know where I would be able to locate
a set of his plans. He isn't particular about where the plans come from, so long as they work. Any leads or advice about building one of these would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

There are lots of different types of miniature balers, the tiny scale to toys size inch size bales, the 5-7 inch wide mini bales from a modified regular baler, and stationary leaf and grass clipping and pine straw manually operated bale makers.

What zactly are you wanting to end up with?

Paul

That is a good model, right down to the bail divider holder on the top. When one divider came out with the bail, someone would yell blocker, and then
the rack with the bail blocker, would be raised and the plunger would push it down to divide the next bail. I wasn't very old, but would push wires
through the blocker to the guy on the other side to tie the wire. Doesn't seam like almost 70 years ago. Time fly's. Stan

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back