Mini-Grease Gun: working now

Good evening: As a follow up to my two previous posts about Mini-Grease Gun, it is now working.

It seems when I tried it after filling, I did not know how far the squeeze handle needed to be squeezed. Normally the squeeze handle is about two and one half inches from the cylinder that holds the cartridge. When I was trying the gun, I would squeeze it down to about one-half inch away from cylinder body. BUT, the action happens in that last half inch of travel. It feels like a detent, but it can be squeezed that last little bit, and that is when the grease will come out! Mission accomplished.

Thanks to folks who made suggestions.

Dennis M. in W. Tenn.

Thanks for the update, I have one of those guns that I use not often,
They are a simple device, how can you have so much trouble. Now we know. Thanks.

I ha e mini grease gun that was for greasing a chainsaw bar tip. Needed to get at a zerk one time, bigger gun
couldn't get at it, thought why not try the mini gun.. Now I have one that is just for those hard to get zerks!
Handy little things!!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back