MINNESOTA Line Horse Drawn Manure Spreader

Amy1972

New User
I just purchased a MINNESOTA Line Horse Drawn Manure Spreader, and want to restore it. I need a full size color picture, and the correct paint colors. I know the colors on it.
Any help is welcomed.
a69670.jpg

Hi Amy: I like your picture.. Well, if I recall, the Minnesota machines were build by prison labor so I would think some website by a state historical group might lead you to pictures.. hope they had color film back then. Try Google or stop by a big library? I seem to remember seeing Minnesota stuff at the great Minnesota state Fair.. Decades ago they had a very large area for just Farm Equipment and there would have been Minnesota stuff displayed there.. Hope these suggestions turn up something. Good luck to you and your project.. 'Spread' some good will around as you work on it... ag

Hi Amy again: I should have asked if you have a website for this project?? That might generate some helpful comments as you work on it.. Gotta get the interest of the really old people for horse drawn equipment or very old pictures.. I'll guess a darker red color but I am very biased toward IHC.. Yours looks fairly clean to start off with and most of the iron parts are still there..
I wonder if any Draft Horse clubs have members that know about old horse drawn stuff.. I can still se my grand father hitching up the horses to wagons etc.. Funny how certain pictures don't fade from memory.. hobbyfarm101.blogspot.com and tonkafallcolor.blogspot.com ..ag

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back