This message is a reply to an archived post by Howard H. on August 30, 2018 at 10:02:42.
The original subject was "Re: MM 602".
Hi Howard just read your old post about your 602 pump running hot. Mine did too until I found that the last guy to install a new hyd filter got it tipped in the housing and about 2/3 of the top filter opening was closed off. In other words he didn't get it on correctly at the top. When I replaced it I noticed that would be kinda easy to do. I could see on the top of the filter it was somewhat crushed off center of the spigot in the filter housing. Might be something to check.
Cheers from Arizona!
Gary
The original subject was "Re: MM 602".
Hi Howard just read your old post about your 602 pump running hot. Mine did too until I found that the last guy to install a new hyd filter got it tipped in the housing and about 2/3 of the top filter opening was closed off. In other words he didn't get it on correctly at the top. When I replaced it I noticed that would be kinda easy to do. I could see on the top of the filter it was somewhat crushed off center of the spigot in the filter housing. Might be something to check.
Cheers from Arizona!
Gary