Jim Kam

New User
I have been looking for a manual that would give me the info and directions on my tractor but I'm a little confused because the tag on the side says model 741 and also draft-o-matic but the hood says 730 comfort king so what should I be looking for?
I'm looking for spec and amounts of fluids and directions.
 
730 on the hood denotes the basic model. Your sn# says 741 making it a gasoline General Purpose/Row Crop model.730 without COM which would make it a 741C. Likewise, a 731 would be a Diesel Row Crop, and a 732 would be a Diesel Western tractor.
Easy for us Case guys, but confusing for newbe's. Just go by the 730 operators manual, and refer to specs for a gasoline GP/Row Crop tractor.
Loren
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top