Model Tractor Collection

I have 50 1/16 scale tractors on my shelves in the man
cave. 46 are John Deere, 2 Fordson F and 1 Farmall from
my youth in the early 1960s. I also have several
implements in that scale and 2 John Deere peddle
tractors. Tom in Mn

I have bought a few farm toys over the past 50+ years. I'd probably be shocked at the number if I was ever to add them all up. This little Corgi Massey belongs to my brother but he lets me park it with mine. Price tag still on the box.

mvphoto101780.jpg

I have a collection of around 500. Also build and customize toys. My insurance agent just added the estimated value of my collection to the house policy.
cvphoto145876.jpg

cvphoto145877.jpg

cvphoto145878.jpg

cvphoto145879.jpg

cvphoto145880.jpg

I have around 70 pieces including tractors, combine, and implements. I tapered off around 15 years ago but plan on ramping up
once I hit the age of 70 which is a ways off. Don't really have much more space as it is and some of it is in boxes as a result.
Maybe some of the more expensive pieces today will come down some when I decide to jump back in. An upcoming toy auction near me
is going to have a Fox 1/16 scale chopper that I might just jump in on. We'll see.

This is the main part of my modest collection,have a few misc. models and some vintage toys from the '50s.
cvphoto145887.jpg

cvphoto145888.jpg

Some where north of 300 and need to get them out of my way. That bussiness has really slowed down.
Most of mine were purchased back in the 70/80s .

I've only got 50+ of them. I have the original D17 that dad got in 1959 when he bought a new 17. It was play'd with for hundreds of hours by me on the early 1960's. I also have the harrow and wagon that came with it. Unfortunately the disk has disappeared.

To get an idea of the value or to add to your collections, look at
aumannauctions.com or https://www.girardbid.com/ They both have
great toy auctions & it's amazing what some toys sell for.

I collect a few of my favorite tractors from the neighborhood going up .

Much cheaper than the real thing , Easy to store .

Think the only one Im missing is Charlie Blakes Case SC

Only thing I miss is the faded memories of different reports of the exhaust from neighbors tractors working .

(quoted from post at 14:57:16 01/25/23) How many of you have model tractor collections?

I have 1/16 models of most of the tractors that were on the farm I grew up on. That is a rule I set for myself to limit how many I d buy. All but a couple are Specast High Detail. Outback Toys used to sell display cases of plexiglass with an oak base. Boy am I glad I bought them when I did. Can find anything of that quality at a reasonable price now. I have them displayed on shelves in my tractor shop. I have a few implements to go with them that were also on our farm. Would like to find more of them to pair up with the tractors. But then displaying them together presents a problem.
Tractors:
Farmall 826, gas 504, Hydro 70.
Oliver Diesel 88, two gas 77s, gas 880
Implements:
3 bottom Oliver Plowmaster
9 ft IH No. 10-A disk 1/12 scale
Oliver 263 transport disk with folding wings . Model 252 would be the right one.

Sometimes buy something with the idea it will be the closest thing to what I want. Have a gas 88 and diesel 77 also in that category too.

Also have a 1/32 scale JD 7700 combine.

TD-6 crawler and Streamline (old style) Oliver 88 are on my wish list.

cvphoto145906.jpg

Got about 25....I'm trying to collect the models of tractors my dad and I
bought, restored and used over the years. Got a few more to go....

Ben

I am what most would say a small collector. Have around 300 in the 1:16 scale size with about a third CASE and another third JD. The rest is a variety of other brands. I collect what I like and any toy that matches my real tractors.
I also have well over 1000 1:64 scale tractors but, have slowed down buying them.

That little combine still has the fabric canvas and the MH has wooden rear rims. Dan

Just a few flea market items peopkle would buy thinking I would like it. Most of its boxed up now. Im more into
actual memorabilia now like items an IH employee or dealer would have, stuff like that.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back