moorhouse gyro post driver

M J S

New User
Hi, I have a Moorhouse Gyro post driver which requires new fibre drive rollers. Does anyone have any info about this old post rammer? or where I can get parts? Its in Melbourne, Australia.
 
Found a post on this site from 2008 asking the exact same question. Also from Melbourne. There were no replies to that post then.

Google is not yielding much in the way of information, only more questions. I think it's safe to conclude that Moorehouse isn't around anymore and there is no reliable source of parts.

Once you get 5 or so posts under your belt, you can post pictures. If you can post a picture of what you need, maybe someone can give you an idea for a creative solution for a substitute or someone who could build you new rollers.

I wonder if a machinist could turn you new rollers out of something like delrin plastic on a lathe. If you've got enough of the old fiber rollers left to get an idea of the shape and dimensions.
 

Go down to the test forum to make some more posts to be allowed to post pics. Need at least 5 to 10. I'd like to see a pic.
 
(quoted from post at 00:24:50 05/21/21)
Go down to the test forum to make some more posts to be allowed to post pics. Need at least 5 to 10. I'd like to see a pic.
mvphoto76006.jpg


Got a couple of photos. Appreciate any help that someone can give.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top