More English Railways with Steam power.

Railway closures and re-opening
Great scenery and steamers at work during the 1960's and 70's. Sit back and enjoy.
Very nice. We had rail passes in 2017 Basic from Edinburgh to Alnwick, then South to Newcastle, then to London then Salisbury, Cardiff, York Liverpool, and London. All good. The station at Edinburgh is delightful. Paddington of course, and the one at liverpool (not Liverpool at Manchester) though we went past it. Jim

Very nice. We had rail passes in 2017 Basic from Edinburgh to Alnwick, then South to Newcastle, then to London then Salisbury, Cardiff, York Liverpool, and London. All good. The station at Edinburgh is delightful. Paddington of course, and the one at liverpool (not Liverpool at Manchester) though we went past it. Jim
Did you do the Kyle of Lochalash rail run, Jim? Over the viaduct. One run that I would love to do but have not done yet. We have been by road but not by train although my son and his wife have. Been on trains from Edinburgh across the Forth Bridge and many times across the Forth Road Bridge. I did a number of combine automatic speed control trials on farms overlooking the bridges.

Did you do the Kyle of Lochalash rail run, Jim? Over the viaduct. One run that I would love to do but have not done yet. We have been by road but not by train although my son and his wife have. Been on trains from Edinburgh across the Forth Bridge and many times across the Forth Road Bridge. I did a number of combine automatic speed control trials on farms overlooking the bridges.
We did not realize it existed. The bridges on the Island are really special. I thought gorse was planted for decoration and photoed it at many opportunities. Another person asked why, I said it was beautiful. He said OOOKKKK. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back