More for m $$$ than I delt on...

John Deere D

I purchased a derelict Case 930 from my Neighbor last November.. Still froze in.....Beaver have caused water to back up onto property..

I stopped by to see if the ICE had thawed, there were three more tractors that go with the original deal..

W-D9.... still froze in....Running when parked.. Couple of spare Engine heads go with Tractor..
Farmall 300 followed me home....Running when parked..
Allis-Chalmers....Running when parked.......Followed me home...

In the late 1950's until 1971 a Neighbor that bordered our property ran a W-D9 super. He ran Two shifts and the sound of the engine on a cool October night sounded powerful.

Bob..
cvphoto86873.jpg

cvphoto86874.jpg

cvphoto86875.jpg

cvphoto86876.jpg

cvphoto86877.jpg

cvphoto86878.jpg

cvphoto86881.jpg

cvphoto86882.jpg

cvphoto86883.jpg

You seem to have a ..CASE.. of mistaken identity. It seems it turned into an Allis?? Do not know which would be the better tractor. Likely not the AC if it pops out of gear.

The 300 (red one) is an International 300 Utility, not a Farmall. They share the same engine block, but not much else. Jim

Quote;
How many old JDs in the 3rd photo of the 300....

The row plus the sheds....12 Styled JD's.....
Only Three totally Mechanically restored in their work cloths...
The widow across the road kept pestering me...Apple pies...Blueberry Pies, Ham and Scalloped, I gave up we were married June,2016...:) potatoes..

Bob...........:)
cvphoto86892.jpg

cvphoto86893.jpg

cvphoto86894.jpg

cvphoto86895.jpg

cvphoto86896.jpg

cvphoto86897.jpg

cvphoto86899.jpg

cvphoto86900.jpg

cvphoto86901.jpg

cvphoto86902.jpg

cvphoto86903.jpg

cvphoto86904.jpg

cvphoto86905.jpg

i am sure that is just the straight wd9. would have to look closer. but it has the mccormick emblem on the front and the clamp on rims like the straight 9's. i might be coming up there for a john deere D radiator.

I replied (e-mailed) to your comment rustred ... i might be coming up there for a john deere D radiator.
Bob...

hello j.d. D . my computer got hacked into this morning i did not receive your e - mail. them scammers from nigeria sent out a bunch of scam or spam or what ever it is some asking for money and my name on it. them s.o. b's got nothing else to do but create trouble for everyone.

I helped my dad fix up a super WD 9 once, after he retired he liked to go to auctions, and if he saw what he thought was a good deal he would bid on it. He bought the super WD 9 and we fixed it up and he sold it, it did seem like a nice tractor. Back in the 40's he cleared a lot of land with a TD 9 dozer.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back