More questions about LEDs and flashers

Grey

I have read the earlier post about LEDs and flashers and I am still a little confused. We have a 4320 that we took the old year round cab off and put on fenders, roll bar and canopy. I decided I wanted to rewire all the lighting and put in all new LED's. I bought the really nice ones that fit in the old housings and look original. I also bought two new double face LED amber flashing lights for the fenders. I have got everything wired up and can't seem to make them flash. All the work lights are great. I even got a new flasher designed for LED's. The lights have three wires each coming from them red, black and white (ground). The flasher also has three posts on it labeled E, B, and L. I have tried every combination I can think of to wire them up. All I get is a solid light, no flash. Do I really need to add another regular light somewhere as Tim suggested in the earlier post? Any more advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I spent days trying to figure out the same thing plus several calls to the manufacturer. I had installed the new flasher in the original plug in and hooked up the ground turns out the current flow on the led flasher is reversed from the original wiring. Once I hooked them up for the current to flow in the correct direction all was good. There are still several load sizes of LED flashers as well hope you have the right one.

When I was hooking up the ones on my 60, I priced a special LED flasher and it was about $75,,so a $3 license plate light seemed like the way to go..and it worked out great.. When I was adding LED marker lights to my Low Boy ,I had the wires crossed on one and went through about an Hour of checking wires before it came to me to check polarity.. Darn it,, all I had to do was switch the 2 wires...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back