Hello, I was wondering if anyone had experience with front blades. I live in the NE OH snow belt and I"m not thrilled with the prospect of moving snow with my 600 and 6ft. back blade. Besides a sore neck, you just can"t seem to push as much backwards as forwards, must be some dynamic with weight/traction.
Anyway I have a hyd wagner loader (that I have never mounted), but it must have been quick-attach for it"s time, since it has separate axle mounting brackets. I thought maybe I could use those as push plates for some type of front blade. I have seen some blades with cables/pulleys that use 3 point to lift?...no extra counter weight can be used though. Is the tractor too light in front to handle angle positions. I know a pick-up has the weight for this. I figured mounting the loader almost ruins these little tractors without PS.
I am running good loaded 12.4s with duo grip chains. ( bad for concrete, but nesscesary).
If the front blade is a good option, any thoughts on how to mount/hang it on the front-end?
Anyway I have a hyd wagner loader (that I have never mounted), but it must have been quick-attach for it"s time, since it has separate axle mounting brackets. I thought maybe I could use those as push plates for some type of front blade. I have seen some blades with cables/pulleys that use 3 point to lift?...no extra counter weight can be used though. Is the tractor too light in front to handle angle positions. I know a pick-up has the weight for this. I figured mounting the loader almost ruins these little tractors without PS.
I am running good loaded 12.4s with duo grip chains. ( bad for concrete, but nesscesary).
If the front blade is a good option, any thoughts on how to mount/hang it on the front-end?