MSG for TOD RON - CARB REBUILD

Tim PloughNman Daley RIP

I will be going to hospital on THURS for recurring issues so am unable to do any carb rebuilding at this time. I was in ER few days ago and they contacted my cardiologist who scheduled me to get some tests done and will probably be admitted after that from what the ER doc said. Her we go again. I take one step forward and then two steps back.

FYI, rebuilding a carb is not difficult, just time consuming. Get a TISCO kit and the instruction data sheets, an I&T Manual, and you can do it yourself. Take pictures, write out procedures you do removing, and whatever else that will help you.

TPD

Praying for your full recovery. Its the little bits of wisdom picked up by experience that are not in the books or instructions. What may seem like a slam dunk to you is a big project for me or others. Get better quickly. gobble

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back