My wife wanted some dirt moved Saturday so I jumped it the change to drive my old 1947 B John Deere. It has a 45 loader with a cobb bucket on it. Well the yard was a little soft, But it was not making tracks untill I put about 300 pounds of dirt in the bucket and headed to the low spot where she wanted the dirt. The front end started cutting in so I stopped and tried to back up. Mud balled up behind the front tires the back ones was spinning. So I tried to go forward in a higher gear and shoot on through the low spot this worked till I hit a second low place. By this time the front tires was not even rolling they was so mud packed. I was down and done moving. Today I had a neighbor with a four wheel drive Case-IH and 75 feet of chain drag it out. Boy what a mess behind my house. The funny part of all this is my wife does not know about me being stuck. When she got home today the tractor was sitting back in the barn. Wait till she walks back there and sees that mess they may never find my body when she done with me. LOL!