museum options

INCase

heading west (Yellowstone) next week and will basically be driving near both Charles City and Waterloo.

I'd like to see both the Floyd County (Oliver) and the JD museums but i think it will be pushing it time wise (2 hours each???) and more importantly may be pushing it to get the Mrs to be willing to go to both. She won't fuss at all about going to a tractor museum but 2 in one day... ehh might be pushing it..

I'm more inclined to see Floyd county since i prefer that shade of green but i'm sure i'd find both interesting.

any thoughts?

It'd probably be out of the way to go to Dyersville to the National Farm Toy Museum wouldn't it?

I would like that museum too. that would be 3 in one day

we're not coming back the same route so seeing some on the way and some on the way back isn't an option.

i'll have to look at that. not sure which route we're heading from Yellowstone into North Dakota. that might be on the way and ?? my wife may already have thought about that one

(quoted from post at 16:15:01 07/14/21) It'd probably be out of the way to go to Dyersville to the National Farm Toy Museum wouldn't it?

Depending on where you are coming from, Dyersville is right on Highway 20 a little over an hour east of Waterloo.

There's also the Iowa Trucking museum and the Hoover Presidential Library. You shouldn't
pass up the chance, may never come that way again.

this would not work for you. Somebody else was going to Glacier and the Charles M. Russell museum in Great Falls MT is worth the time.

thanks for the feedback

i'm inclined to go to Floyd but the toy museum is awfully tempting

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back