NAA Steel Wheels?

I'm not saying they didn't make em.. but I've never seen a set.. though i guess with a smokewrench and welder, and a donor set of steel, you could just about make anything!

soundguy
 
The owners manaul doesn't say any thing about them so I would guess they didn't. Now if you have menanights in your area I sure you could find one of them that would make you a set. I know in my area theres a tractor dealer that makes them to fit any tractor ever made because thats what the menanights want on all there tractors
Hobby farm
 
They did make steel wheels for the 9N/2N tractors during WWII. You can get a set of those and put on the back of the NAA. The front is a different story. Below is a set of steel wheels that is on eBay right now. Hope this helps.
eBay Steel Wheels
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top