Name/ Information Plates

I am interested in purchasing a plate like the one in the photo. Where can I get one? It's the plate that says the year, owner, model, ect.
Another alternative is custom vinyl transfers.
A transfer vinyl decal created by cutting sticker material to a shape, graphic or text, and then removing the background. Transfer stickers are not printed on, but instead are cut from a colored sheet of vinyl.

No plaque to mount, just slap iy on any smooth surface.
I ordered all mine from eBay. Told them what I wanted for text, they sent mockups and had them made. Pretty easy.
I bought mine at tractor shows, some are engraved on layered plastic and others I have are printed on magnetic vinyl , Like the printed best, stick almost anywhere , also got some " do not touch" made. joe

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.