NAPA number for Hose

Anyone know the NAPA part number for 1952 8N Top Radiator hose and thermostat? Just in case I get the rookie parts guy tomorrow. 1 1/2 by 10 inches, right?
 
You are a wise man to get the part number before you go to the NAPA. Even then, I had the rookie tell me my part number for an exhaust stud came back as a spark plug. It took the manager to sort that out.

I doubt you'll find a t-stat at any OTC parts store. Means you will need to order one, you might want to try the 180* t-stat. (tip # 25 at the link below) I don't think this site has them, but nnalert's does.
50 Tips
 
(quoted from post at 19:22:42 09/07/08) You are a wise man to get the part number before you go to the NAPA. Even then, I had the rookie tell me my part number for an exhaust stud came back as a spark plug. It took the manager to sort that out.

I doubt you'll find a t-stat at any OTC parts store. Means you will need to order one, you might want to try the 180* t-stat. (tip # 25 at the link below) I don't think this site has them, but nnalert's does.
50 Tips

You can say that again...Alwys take the part #....waste of time any other way atleast at my napa...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top