National show, Ohio

Unfortunately, I'm stuck working that weekend.
It doesn't happen much any more, but that's one of them.
Unless upper management changes their minds.
(not that THAT ever happens! LOL)
 
I just was looking at the show web page, and if you are bringing a golf cart will be a $10.00 fee and proof of insurance is needed. Also NO gators or atvs, only s-l-o-w machines alowed.
Check it out for yourself. joe
Untitled URL Link
 
(quoted from post at 20:04:36 06/14/13) I just was looking at the show web page, and if you are bringing a golf cart will be a $10.00 fee and proof of insurance is needed. Also NO gators or atvs, only s-l-o-w machines alowed.
Check it out for yourself. joe
Untitled URL Link
That doesn't really break my heart Joe.
I take my golf cart to the local show, mainly because SWMBO has
a bum leg and can't walk very long. We use it in the open areas.
But the kids zipping around on the ATVs and up and down the
vendor aisles could really hurt someone.
Maybe they should have a licensed driver/age limit rule too.
I didn't read the rules, maybe they already do.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top