This weekend I was continuing to get my 52 8N ready to crank up after several years. I was multi-tasking (which is a modern term for starting to do one thing, then you get distracted by something else and forget the first thing you had started to do).......uh, where was I?
Oh, yeah: Still have my hood off, and I had the plugs out to spoon some oil into the cylinders. Then I began to install a new ignition switch. Long story short, I came within a whisker of raking a 3/8 nut into an open plug hole. I had to sit down.
Anyway, I just got to wondering if any of you guys have ever tumped something off into a cylinder, and if so, what you did about it.
Oh, yeah: Still have my hood off, and I had the plugs out to spoon some oil into the cylinders. Then I began to install a new ignition switch. Long story short, I came within a whisker of raking a 3/8 nut into an open plug hole. I had to sit down.
Anyway, I just got to wondering if any of you guys have ever tumped something off into a cylinder, and if so, what you did about it.