Need 34 Inch deepdrop riim

wilson ind

Need 34 inch rim for 18.4 tire should have deep drop center to fir 30 inch cast center.Located in southern Indiana E mail open or call 812 665 3439

Have you looked into new ones? I bought 2 new Unververth 16 x30 deep well rims for a 730 Case last summer for less than $240. Each,(CDN $). When I was quoted that price, I quickly decided against sandblasting, repairing the severely corroded area and priming. I don't know what all sizes are available, but believe 16 x 34 deep well are.

I bought them from a local salvage yard who also deals in new parts. Most ag tire dealers also will have an account with Unververth. The salvage yard was $50. /rim cheaper than my tire shop on the same item. Unververth has a distribution center only about 30 miles from me. They are wholesale only, however, to protect their dealers.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back