Need Ideas for LED Sealed Beam Bulb on Farmall

RTR

I'm looking to convert the old OEM headlights & work light on my 1975 IH Farmall 140 and my 1966 Farmall Cub tractors. They have the same exact headlight that use a 4 1/2 sealed beam bulb with a retaining ring holding it in. They hook up using 2 wires and ground to the frame. Not wanting to break the bank on these bulbs, but wanting some that are as bright or brighter than the original incandescent bulbs.

Look on the back side of the lamp, there should be a number.

That will tell the voltage, size, and terminal configuration.

Use that number to search "LED replacement".

RTR: This fine site has direct replacement LED bulbs that will fit into the OEM housings/rings. You can get flood or spot lights. I usually use flood pattern on smaller/older tractors as they usually are not going on the road at higher speeds. The light in the link is just an LED version of the standard L4411 light. I have used them on tractors and combine with good results.
4 1/2 inch LED light L4411LED on Yesterday Tractor

(quoted from post at 07:49:32 06/18/19) RTR: This fine site has direct replacement LED bulbs that will fit into the OEM housings/rings. You can get flood or spot lights. I usually use flood pattern on smaller/older tractors as they usually are not going on the road at higher speeds. The light in the link is just an LED version of the standard L4411 light. I have used them on tractors and combine with good results.
4 1/2 inch LED light L4411LED on Yesterday Tractor

Yes that is about what I'm looking for. I would rather not spend $50 for each bulb though. Was hoping to spend no more than around $30 per bulb. It has 2 headlights, and (2) amber flashers that I'll be getting LED units for. The OEM worklight has a taillight built in so I might have to retain that.

(quoted from post at 00:42:38 06/18/19) Look on the back side of the lamp, there should be a number.

Yeah they are 12 volt #4411 I believe.....PAR 36 size. 4 1/2 inch in diameter.

(quoted from post at 07:58:30 06/18/19)
(quoted from post at 00:42:38 06/18/19) Look on the back side of the lamp, there should be a number.

Yeah they are 12 volt #4411 I believe.....PAR 36 size. 4 1/2 inch in diameter.

Try USALIGHT.com - PAR36 LED 9W - 3000K - FLOOD $14.95

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back