L. Dean

New User
I'm thinkin about going with Tucker Tire rims tires and tubes. You guys got an opinion on these guys?

Thanks,

Ldean
 
I purchased both my front and rear tires from Tucker. I'm very happy with them. The price was right, shipment was very fast. The quality of tires appears to be very good, but they are imports with odd brand names that I don't recognize.

I got my rears mounted on loop rims. The rims are as good as any I've seen. Unless you have a show tractor. I would consider getting the rear tires mounted on new rims. Sure makes things easier.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Tucker again.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top