New forum configuration

Shame on me, but I will keep with the trend and add a wee bit of negativity. That is one area that is a bit of a disappointment on my iPhone. It must depend on how the photo is attached. In some cases it works okay, other times it is not worth a crap. I will tolerate it, many things are so much better than before. Number one, being able to use “ALL” punctuation!! :)
 
Shame on me, but I will keep with the trend and add a wee bit of negativity. That is one area that is a bit of a disappointment on my iPhone. It must depend on how the photo is attached. In some cases it works okay, other times it is not worth a crap. I will tolerate it, many things are so much better than before. Number one, being able to use “ALL” punctuation!! :)
I understand... but it is difficult for programmers to figure parameters of all communications devices of many different manufacturers,
different models and different age of the devices We may face some display discrepancies among all the devices.

Joe
 
Last edited:
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top