New Hampshire

fusion1

Member
Any one from New Hampshire
Wife and I are taking a road trip next month
does anyone know a good place to stay in the White Mountains.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
 
Any one from New Hampshire
Wife and I are taking a road trip next month
does anyone know a good place to stay in the White Mountains.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Mt Washington Hotel for starters, The hotel in Dixville Notch, if it is open, and anywhere in or around North Conway
 
I agree if the weather is bright and sunny the Mt Washington hotel and veranda can.t be beat. Also, many hotels in North Conway if your budget does not allow the Mt Washington
 
I am in NH and I suggest the White Mountain Hotel and Resort in North Conway. I have stayed there and I have family that make it their regular place. Plan on getting there by way of North Woodstock, and across the Kancamagus Highway. There is a lot to see and do in both North Woodstock and North Conway areas, though not everything will be open in April of course.
 
Any one from New Hampshire
Wife and I are taking a road trip next month
does anyone know a good place to stay in the White Mountains.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I was up skiing with my two oldest sons in early January at Bretton Woods (across from the Mt Washington Hotel and at Attitash in North Conway. We just stayed at an AirBnB condo as we had 5 in our party altogether. Here’s a couple pics of the hotel from Bretton Woods and Mt Washington from the top of Attitash.

IMG_4879.jpeg
IMG_4924.jpeg
 
I don't live there but have been there many times since my moms family is from there at Derry NH. Places to see if open would be the Flume , Cathedral of the Pines at Ringe NH . The old man fell off a few years ago so nothing to see there anymore. In Derry there is Robert Frost Farm he was a poet and writer Lake Winnipesaukee close to the White Mountains .
 
I don't live there but have been there many times since my moms family is from there at Derry NH. Places to see if open would be the Flume , Cathedral of the Pines at Ringe NH . The old man fell off a few years ago so nothing to see there anymore. In Derry there is Robert Frost Farm he was a poet and writer Lake Winnipesaukee close to the White Mountains .
I am in Derry two to three times a week as I live in Chester less than ten minutes away.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top