New Herd pic!

Lynn Patrick

Got all my toys together in the yard this morning.
Farthest is a '75 Cub Cadet 1250 w/a 9N discarded hood made to tilt forward in one piece;
Next is a '76 Cub Low Boy & as soon as I find another cheap hood it will fit in better:
'53 Jubilee - if you think it looks rough you should see what it looked like when I bought it! Hopefully by the end of Summer it will look much better!
'57 960 w/industrial 192. My workhorse that does everything I ask of it!
'59 881. I was going to clean it up & paint it but really like the tough look it has!

Try again!

34801.jpg

what's that blue stuff up at the top of the pic? We don't have that here by the great lakes!

Thanks Buddy. That's my house! It's 40'x96'x10' w or the residence 36'x40' & the remaining 40'x60' my playroom I mean shop & garage!
34804.jpg

Nice pics!!! Wish I had a building like that to get my 'work' done in!! Just a lil poke tho, how do you take pics
from this summer that isn't here yet?😀

I was hoping this would lead to someone w/an N hood for sale (cheap!) for the Cub 154! Any body near eastern Iowa got something???

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back