New holland bale turner

jon f mn

Anyone have one of those new holland bale turners for a square baler to tip bales so they can be picked up by a bale stacker? I can build one, but thought I would ask if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

Anyone have one of those new holland bale turners for a square baler to tip bales so they can be picked up by a bale stacker? I can build one, but thought I would ask if anyone has one they want to get rid of.
Jon, I don’t have one. Had one for my Case 200 baler but didn't like it. My Massey 10- 12 and 124 have a piece of 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the first piece of bale chute.Very simple design. Just stop and turn the board around and it will turn the bale as it extends out the back. I would have to walk out to see how many inches it is offset from the middle but guessing about 4-5 inches Too much offst will make the bale not turn on its side right. Did you buy a NH bale wagon??

Jon, I don’t have one. Had one for my Case 200 baler but didn't like it. My Massey 10- 12 and 124 have a piece of 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the first piece of bale chute.Very simple design. Just stop and turn the board around and it will turn the bale as it extends out the back. I would have to walk out to see how many inches it is offset from the middle but guessing about 4-5 inches Too much offst will make the bale not turn on its side right. Did you buy a NH bale wagon??
I bought a 1003 model that will single unload so I can put bales in the barn easier

I missed out on buying a 1010 model. The owner sold to someone in Nebraska that rebuilds them. Had a neighbor that owned two of them and put up alot of hay in the mow without touching a bale. Wore them both out and then round baled his hay. His wife later said that should of kept one and had it rebuild.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back