New Holland Self Propel Baler

Saw one for sale yesterday a couple blocks from my place in Colorado. Know of another one west of me 60 miles in a fence row, it's wire tie. Most around here are pretty well used looking.

Did not know New Holland made a wire tie AP. All ever see and friend has one is the 166 that is the first version with 2 engines usind a 66 pull type baler for the baling part.

Neighbor had one and I remember going past it while they were baling some rained on clover hay. The driver was setting in a black cloud. I put a few bids on it at his farm sale. Sold for less than $1000 in the early 90's. It was a model newer than the 166. Reminded me of a 268 or something like that. Tom

There are several here in western Colorado. Yes they are dirty and miserable to run without an AC cab. However,they used to be the most effiecient way to bale before the newer multi speed and hydro static tranmissions. They are also extremely manuverable in small,odd shaped fields.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back