New Holland T0630 Plus

gbs

To start with I would have posted this on the Ford forum but little if any info is discussed about the New Holland tractors there. We have a nh t6030
plus with a ccls hydraulic system with mechanical controls and a loader with the center control valves that when a hydraulic function control lever is
moved the pump will stay in demand even though the control has been released, this happens randomly no matter which control is moved. All valve spools
have been checked are returning to center, when this happens you can bump any of the other controls including the loader and the pump will go off
demand. When I mention demand I am trying to keep the operating principles of the pump simple i.e. no demand it is operating with stand by pressure
only, on demand it is suppling operating pressure. Any advise would be appreciated as I am having trouble finding very much information about the system
on this tractor. Dealers are reluctant to tell me anything even though the repair parts will come from them , I bought a nh shop manual for it and of course it covers several different tractors for that model with different hyd systems and the information
contained in it for the system we have is lets just say is liking at best and scattered thru its 4400 plus pages .

IM no expert in this but I have a POWERSTAR 75 I have bumped my remote handles a little and the pump goes into demand against dead head , It would seam that one of the remotes or mid valve or loader controls is engaged ,Is your mid mount electrically operated off the joy stick ? I wonder if there is a bad switch in the joy stick handle

the 3 point lift, remotes and loader are manual each with it's own valves that was one of the reasons we bought this tractor due to the problems one incurs with electronic controlled ones as they age.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back