New Idea parts dealers ??

5408 Disc Mower has bushings that collar the gear box in order to laterally control the cutter bar , They are about 4.5 inches round and about 5/8 wide 1/3 thick with a grease track bevel ,. I cant seem to locate a parts source in Louisville KY area that has them ,, Can any of You suggest where or what to use as replacement ?

If they're still available, any AGCO/Massey Ferguson dealer should be able to order them. If you don't have one nearby, call Maibach in Creston Ohio. New Idea stuff is decaled as Massey Ferguson now.

The AGCO part number youre looking for is 526883 and it shows as still available. Probably no real alternatives since this part has some very tight tolerances and is heat treated alloy steel.

I believe Jacobi sales in Palmyra can get them. The local Jacobi dealership has got me $hit spreader parts but had to come thru the Palmyra dealership.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back