New motor for skidloader

jon f mn

I have had nothing but grief from my 1818 skidloader engine. I just can't seem to find the problem with why it won't run right. I've had it out and rebuilt it. I've had two different mechanics look at it, several neighbors, I've asked here and on Facebook. Found several problems, but it still doesn't run right. Then I came across this Kubota diesel engine and bought it.

cvphoto114363.jpg

It's supposed to have about 150 hours on it. Now I'll have another project to get done by spring, making it fit. Hope it runs because I've about had it with this machine. Here is a pic of the loader

cvphoto114365.jpg

I'll keep you posted on the progress

Well, having seen many of your projects pictured here on YT. if you can't do it, it probably can't be done. gobble

Yes, but that shouldn't be a big issue. The hard part is going to be getting it low enough as it's 3 higher from the base of the oil pan to crank shaft. That's going to take some modification to make work.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back