New Old Stock IH Combine Parts

I have some New Old Stock IH Combine Parts that I got when I purchased a Old IH dealership in South Dakota. The parts are for the IH Model 80 combine and older, I have dividers for the straight cut head on a number 80, for other combines some sickle drives and sickles, sieves, feeder housing chain and misc. parts as well old sickle sections for grain binders, also have a IH no. 64 combine for sale complete or for parts, I have a good canvas for it to.
Also have a IH no.52 combine with a engine on it for sale and also a extra engine. I am wondering if anyone would be interested any or all of theses parts, I will give you a good deal, I have no use for them and I want them gone or they will be going to the scrap yard....I also have grain binder canvases and even a brand new JD platform form canvas and a MN No. 1 Grain Binder Platform canvas new in the package and also a new sickle. Also Have a McCormick Deering 22 x 38 Threshing Machine on Factory Rubber for Parts all the sheet metal is in very good shape as well as the blower and feeder housing. I would have some parts books as well for sale, also have some old straw spreaders to. You can email me or call me at 320-360-7415 Thanks, Kevin

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back