New to me tractor

jarredreas

New User
I have recently acquired a Ford 4000, not sure of the year. I’ve tried to identify the serial number it has but I’ve had no luck. If anyone can help please I just want to put this back together as it was
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5924.jpeg
    IMG_5924.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_5926.jpeg
    IMG_5926.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5925.jpeg
    IMG_5925.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5923.jpeg
    IMG_5923.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_5907.jpeg
    IMG_5907.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5903.jpeg
    IMG_5903.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 188
That’s interesting, how did you, or how can I find out more information about this?

That’s interesting, how did you, or how can I find out more information about this?
Go to Vintage Tractor Engineer on the web. Follow the instructions to identify your tractor. You will need all 3 lines of numbers in your pic. I cannot see them clearly enough to give you all the correct info.
That’s interesting, how did you, or how can I find out more information about this?
 
It was built in November 1965. Thus a 1966 model year. It looks British because of the fender style, The "B" in front of the serial number
and the rear wheels.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top